- In these Terms and Conditions:
- “Content” means information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, and any other documents accessible by accessing this website;
- “Sanjean, We/we or Us/us” means Sanjean Pty Ltd ACN 099 387 872 of 1038 Pittwater Rd Collaroy NSW 2097;
- “Third Party” means any entity other than Sanjean;
- “This Website” means the website located at afairgo.net and all webpages whose URL commences with www.afairgo.net. “This site” shares the same meaning, and;
- “You/you” means anybody accessing this website; your and yourself have corresponding meanings.
- By accessing this website you enter into an agreement with Sanjean, constituted by these terms and conditions. As consideration for your entry into this agreement, you have been granted access to this website.
- This site is not intended to replace your doctor’s advice. Do not delay seeking medical advice.
This site is not intended for use in an emergency situation. Please contact your doctor or call triple zero (000) if you require urgent medical attention.
- You acknowledge that this site may contain health or medical related materials that may be sexually explicit.
- To the extent permitted by law, Sanjean, its directors, employees, and agents exclude all liability at law or under applicable statute, for any injury, loss or damage arising from use, misuse or abuse of this website.
- You acknowledge that you access this website and utilize the information contained therein entirely at your own responsibility.
- Sanjean accepts no liability for third party content appearing on this website, or on other websites including websites accessible via links on this website. To the extent that Sanjean is liable for any third party content on this website or other websites, these terms and conditions govern your access to and use of the third party content on this website and your access to and use of third party websites.
- All content in this website is subject to copyright and all rights are reserved. Sanjean does not grant permission to any party to:
- Copy Content from This Website or to present Content from This Website in a frame, unless prior written permission has been provided by Sanjean, and;
- Vary, add, delete or in any way manipulate content appearing on this website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of NSW, Australia and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in NSW for resolution of any disputes.
- These Terms and Conditions:
- Constitute the entire agreement between you and us;
- Supersede any previous agreement between you and us; and
- Cannot be varied unless such variation appears in the written version of the terms and conditions displayed publicly on this website.
- Failure by us to enforce any right or clause of these terms and conditions, or any other indulgence or forbearance does not constitute abandonment or waiver of any such right or clause.
- You indemnify us against any mishaps caused by your use of this website.
- You acknowledge that photographs or images displayed on this website are in few cases posed by models and we make no representation that those models have any injury, disease, or condition.
While we are doing our utmost to be useful, no one can guarantee 100% accuracy of an open site.